Monday, October 14, 2013

Road to recovery

The road to recovery is not straight nor narrow. It was only few days ago when I thought that everything was going South. Instead of getting better, I was hobbling more with each day. Then my therapist came back from his vacation and turned it around. Just one seance and I was walking without pain and limp. Apparently my trouble has to do with the muscle of the leg getting weak. Now all I have to do is to get it strong again. He made me do exercises and after the first day it was improved 80%! I was out walking with my aunt and forgot to lean on the crutches, was just carrying them like an umbrella. For about 200 meters! Tomorrow he will talk to the doctor to get me some gym time. Now I can really say that the operation was a success and recovery is possible! Finally, peace of mind.

2 comments: